The Open House Valencia -OHV- festival is a special initiative in which the city gives centre stage to its most spectacular architecture. A multitude of buildings open their doors, displaying their functional, typological and formal uniqueness. On the occasion of the World Design Street Festival, there will be a preview of this festival, which traditionally takes place in October, opening up certain buildings in the city of Valencia and putting its architectural universe, its history and cultural diversity on display.
More information at: https://openhousevalencia.org/
OPEN WALKS ROUTES
- “THE ARCHITECTURE OF ANTONIO ESCARIO” (September 24 at 11h)
- “THE ORCHARD OF THE URBAN PERIPHERY” (September 25 at 12h)
- “GOERLICH: URBANISM AND ARCHITECTURE IN THE HISTORIC CENTER OF VALÈNCIA” (September 24 at 11h)
- “THE TURIA GARDENS, 35th ANNIVERSARY” (September 24 at 12h)
- “MORENO BARBERÁ AND THE CAMPUS OF BLASCO IBÁÑEZ” (September 24 at 12h)