The most ambitious edition of Valencia Disseny Week, organised by the Association of Designers of the Valencian Region, has arrived. A festival in the city that maintains its open and collaborative character, with a programme co-designed together with professionals and companies from the worlds of design and creativity. With a mixed format, with face-to-face and virtual activities, it is aimed at both professionals and the general public, who will be able to learn about Valencian talent.
“Valencia Disseny Week” will offer a diverse programme for this edition, which will include exhibitions, lectures, conferences, workshops, openings and presentations, with different contents and approaches. Standing out are the ‘Design Walks’, routes through design studios from the Valencian Region, which aim to give visibility to the working and organisational processes.
FEATURED EVENTS OF VALENCIA DISSENY WEEK
(Click on the event to learn more)
- Routes through studios “Design Walks” and open doors days
- EXHIBITION: “ADCV Awards 2022”
- Day of “The best design with positive impact”
- EXHIBITION: “Women who are not flower vases”
- MEETING. “Nextextilegeneration: innovating in fashion and circular textile”
- EXHIBITION: “10 ANYS DE RETORN DEL SENTIMENT”
- EXHIBITION. “Type Directors Club 68”
More information: https://www.valenciadissenyweek.com/